If this is an Emergency and you need a Police Officer,
PLEASE CALL 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY.
To report a crime you can visit your local police division or community station, call (905) 453-3311, report on-line (see below) or contact Crime Stoppers.
Note: Reports by e-mail, texting or social media are not accepted as they are not monitored 24/7.
Welcome to the Peel Regional Police Citizen Online Reporting System.
If this is an EMERGENCY, please call 9-1-1.
Using online citizen police reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately to Peel Regional Police.
A few points to cover before you continue:
- If this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
- Did this incident occur within the Region of Peel? If not, please contact the police service where the incident occurred. Click here for map of the Region of Peel.
- If you have a suspect, (example. name, licence plate, photo), please contact Police (with the exception of ROAD WATCH©).
- If you feel victimized based on the suspect's hate/bias, please contact Police.
- Reports for lost or stolen passports, licence plates, etc., must be reported to Police in person. Please attend, in person, at your nearest Police Division, or in person at your nearest Community Station. Click here for map of the Region of Peel.
- If the value of the property lost or stolen exceeds $5,000, please contact Police.
- The Peel Regional Police Non-Emergency Number is (905) 453-3311.
- You must have a valid e-mail address to use this system.
- If you wish to submit an anonymous tip about a crime for which you are not a victim, visit the Peel Crime Stoppers website.
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. Should you encounter technical difficulties, please visit your closest community station to file your report. If you have any additional questions, please look at our Online Citizen Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report you will:
Filing a false police report is a criminal offence.
All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
Upon review, if further information of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
You will be able to file supplemental information to your original report, if needed.
You will be able to file online the following seven incident types:
- Lost Property with a total value under $5,000
- Theft with a total value under $5,000
- Theft from Vehicle with a total value under $5,000
- Damage / Mischief to Property
- Damage / Mischief to Vehicle
- Supplemental Report
- ROAD WATCH© - Driving Complaint
REMINDER: any report involving lost or stolen licence plates or lost or stolen passports CANNOT be reported on-line and must be reported to the Police. .
PRP 275 Oct/10