Scheduling a Paid Duty Service
Off-duty police officers are available for hire to provide police presence for a range of functions, including (but not limited to):
- Community Events
- Traffic Control
- School Events
- Sporting Events
- Wide Load/High Value Escorts
- Film Shoots
All Paid Duty Requests may be submitted by fax or mail to the Central Paid Duty office. These are some of the terms associated when hiring a paid duty service:
- Events must be held within the Region of Peel.
- A minimum of one week advanced booking notice is strongly recommended.
- A 3 hour minimum charge, per officer, applies for all events.
- There is a 12 hour cancellation policy in effect. Paid duties not cancelled prior to the 12 hour time frame are subject to a 3 hour charge.
- The number of officers required for an event will be assessed according to the nature of the duties.
Click for a complete listing of rates.
Click to download a Paid Duty Request form.
Click to download a Credit Card Payment Authorization form.
Click to download a form to request paid duty officers for a special event or private party.
Click to download a Paid Duty Request Terms of Agreement form.
Click for Insurance or Investigative companies who want to download a form to request an interview with an officer.
Central Paid Duty Office
7750 Hurontario Street
Brampton, ON L6V 3W6
Phone (905) 453-2121 ext. 4243
Fax (905) 456-6175
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.