11 Division is a full service operational division comprised of 258 officers and civilians, working out of the Uniform branch, Criminal Investigation Bureau and Community Liaison office. We serve the community resting between Highway No. 407 to the north, Winston Churchill Boulevard/Ninth Line/Highway 407 to the west, Lake Ontario to the south and on the east by Mavis Road.
The division is located at:
3030 Erin Mills Parkway,
Mississauga L5L 1A1
(905) 453-3311 ext. 1100
For Emergencies or urgent matters please call 9-1-1
Goals and Objectives:
Uniform Patrol Top Priorities
- Traffic Management.
- Lawless Public Behaviour.
- Problem solve and Maintain Public order.
Criminal Investigation Bureau (C.I.B.) Priorities
- Reduce the number of incidents of crimes against persons and property.
- Closely monitor the behaviour of repeat offenders.
- Conduct all investigations according to the highest standards of policing.
Community Liaison Officer & Neighbourhood Policing Unit Priorities
- Working in partnership with the community to reduce incidents of crime and create a feeling of safety in our community.
- Utilize community based initiatives in order to become more interactive and transparent to the public.
Role and Function
Uniform Patrol Officers serve the community at the front end of crime by responding to your calls for service. Their presence on your streets, business area, and common community parks and entertainment areas helps to deter crime. We have certain officers who are dedicated to traffic enforcement.Criminal Investigators work in plain clothes and work to solve major crime and unsolved crime in 11 Division. Specialized units include the Break and Enter Unit, the Auto Theft Unit and Missing Persons.
Neighbourhood Policing Officers work with the area high schools to maintain a presence with our youth population. They work directly with teachers and parents to ensure our youth are on the right path to a great future. The Community Liaison Officer (C.L.O) is Cst. Taryn Hill #3254. The CLO is available to talk to your group and to all ages on a variety of issues, including crime prevention topics. The Community Liaison Officer works with local youth groups and organizations to increase the positive police presence in the community. Constable Hill can be contacted at (905) 453-3311, ext. 1160.
- Community Liaison Committee - This committee meets every third Wednesday of each month, 7:00 p.m., at 11 Division. The committee discusses crime concerns, police involvement and upcoming community events. For more information please contact the 11 Division CLO. View the committee meeting calendar.
Administration oversees the operation of 11 Division both internally and externally. This includes, but is not limited to, managing budgets, personnel, liaising with community members, community groups, community leaders and politicians.